Saturday, December 1, 2012

Telinga kecil Menteri Besar



‘Cut off my ears’


Just cut off my ears! It hurts to be cautioned; especially by unworthy opponents that democracy is about choices and preferences of the populace.  Forget not, I am the ONE and the only ONE who determines my own destiny.  

Cut off my ears, it’s unimaginable to listen to my heart’s grief after that impending ultimate erection, sorry election.

Cut off my ears, or my entire head would buckle-snap under my obnoxious imploding arrogance.

Hear me, O thee.  If ever Umno loses Bentong, thou shall cut off my ears cool and clean.  And mind you, if that ever happen then God must BE dead for he who takes away Bentong from the God-sent Umno, cannot be a real, an alive and kicking GOD.


Wangsa Maju, Kuala Lumpur.
1 December 2012.



No comments: